Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Starbucks is Awesome

 I decided to write another post today to make up for my lack of posting for the past few weeks. When I first started this blog, I vowed to blog about only awesome things, so here's one. I was in Englewood with a friend over the weekend, and we had just finished eating ice cream cones at Ben and Jerry's, despite the cold weather (It is still freezing here, and I cannot stand it any longer...). I don't know what made us leave the cheery ice cream shop, but we decided to get off our butts and walk around. After ten seconds of feeling chills running down our spines from the wind, we decided to head into Starbucks. We only realized we would probably have to buy something to be allowed to lounge on the cool sofas and chairs there after we walked in, and we saw no point in buying anything after our ice cream cones. We were about to turn around to leave when I had the most brilliant idea. I confidently walked up to the guy at the counter and asked him for a cup of whipped cream. Yes, that's what I said. He looked confused for a moment and asked if that was all I wanted. I nodded happily, not thinking he'd really give it to me. But he did. And when I tried to pay, he said he'd give it to me for free. Life does not get any more amazing than that.



W.C. for whipped cream!

No comments:

Post a Comment